Sunday, March 22, 2009

On The Road

It's been pretty busy at work. My team is getting out of the office and planning visits to many of the colleges and universities that use our program. It's our way of checking in to make sure that things are going well and that each campus has what it needs from us. We just started this about two weeks ago. There are 103 campuses to visit between now and the end of May. When you break it down by major city, it's about 35 separate trips.

Now I'm lucky because I have a great team and won't be making all of these visits. But I will be making quite a few. I thought it would be interesting to keep track of the number of campuses I'm on during the next two months. I've started a tracker in the right hand column. Check it out and come back periodically to see where in the world I've been.

3 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

You get around! In the nicest way, of course. Will you be going to Hanover?

Courtney and the Boys said...

It's weird, I haven't received an email saying I've won. If I did win, it's for a free session with Kristen and 50% off of any prints/CDs I purchase and a free 5 x 7. Pretty cool because I know we'll use her again anyway.

Brian said...

I was at Hanover in the fall. So no, I won't be going back this spring. That I know of yet.