Friday, February 13, 2009

Random Phone Photos

Hello all! Here are a few pictures that I've taken on my phone during the last week. Usually these end up just living on my phone (or get uploaded to Facebook because that'e easy), but I decided to put some up here for fun. The quality won't be the greatest, but I hope you enjoy!
Andrew and I went grocery shopping on Saturday. They have one (maybe two) of these car carts, and we were lucky enough to get one. He had lots of fun. It's hard to tell, but he's clinging to an insert from a DVD. I think it's an ad for Burger King that was included with one of the Shrek DVDs. He's been playing with our DVD cases lately and pulled it out of one. He carried it with him to the grocery store and "read" through it like it was a book. He does the same things with the DVDs. Silly little man!

Here's Andrew in front of the house after we got home from the grocery store. He must have been wiped because the store is less than 10 minutes from our house. Of course, he woke up when I carried him into the house. If there's a trick to keeping kids asleep during the car to house tranfer, I haven't figured it out yet.

Andrew is relaxing and chilling on the bed. I think he was watching Sesame Street one morning in our room before we left the house. I thought it was hilarious that he had his arms up behind his head. I had never seen him do that before. Then today I caught myself putting my hands up behind my head during a meeting at work. Hmm...

Here's the bowling scoreboard from a work outing on Tuesday night. My 147 was second place for this round of games. My skills at Wii Bowling just do not transfer over to the real thing. No matter what Nintendo would have you believe.

Here's a pic from Wednesday night. Susie was doing a DVD yoga routine. Andrew decided to participate too. There were a couple of funnier moments that unfortunately were not captured - like Andrew trying to climb up on Susie's back and Andrew trying to hand Susie a toy car while she was in the middle of a pose. Fun stuff!

No comments: